Website – Terms and Conditions
*an affordable and chic Wordpress website that is “un-boxed” and ready for your customization.
Communication through email only please, no phone calls will be accepted. Email answered Monday through Thursday EST. Friday is design day, where we create (for you!) uninterrupted.
Though we do save your files for future updates (file storage included in design fee), we are not responsible if files are lost or damaged. If you would like a copy of your master files to store yourself, please let us know. Otherwise, we claim no responsibility for file storage.
Additional Terms and Conditions
- Payment via Paypal or Wave Invoicing. Outstanding balances after 30 days will be referred to attorney and professional collection action will be taken.
- Your website and any associated graphics are your property and we will be glad to provide you with the graphics files.
- Want to use a photo you found on Pinterest, Blogger or elsewhere on the Internet? We do not claim ownership of any of the photos utilized unless specified. If you are the blog or site owner, we will replace your photo. We encourage credit of photos utilized. If you require additional stock photography or illustrations, the fee for these will be added to your final invoice.
- We are not responsible for SEO, page views, analytics, any loss of content or traffic, any lapse in hosting or domain or any technical issues. It is your responsibility to keep WordPress and plugins updated. It is your responsibility to periodically test contact forms. Site security is the responsibility of you and your hosting provider. We are not responsible for any loss of profit or revenue. (You may of course, purchase additional monthly blog support from AmyEdge.com
- We are not responsible if your website or blog is hacked or otherwise compromised. This is the responsibility of your site host. It is your responsibility to keep your themes and plugins updated and to maintain your choice of site backup/site lock as offered by your hosting provider. We are not responsible for compromised passwords on installation or host.
- We are not responsible for 3rd party installed plug-ins (slideshows, contact forms, etc.). We generally use “Best in Practice” WordPress plug-ins but are not responsible for updates or lapse in plug-in functionality. We are not responsible for any loss of business, site traffic, sales, etc. due to any plugin or any other issues with your blog or site. It is your responsibility to check your site upon design installation to ensure that functionality works and is acceptable to you. It is your responsibility to monitor and test your contact forms and other plugins periodically to ensure proper functionality. (This is included when purchased the additional monthly support options)
- We do reserve the right to charge a progress payment if your site, blog or logo takes longer than 1 to 2 months to complete. This payment will only be requested if the delay is on your end, which we completely understand, you’ve got a lot going on! This is not in addition to the design fee, the progress payment is equal to 1/4 your total website design.
- We reserve the right to terminate contract/agreement and/or services at any time. This does not include blog/site hosting and domain registration, which are set up by a third-party vendor. In the event that our design services are terminated for any reason, a full refund will be issued minus hours for work complete. If you choose to terminate design services, the same conditions shall apply. We understand if this happens on either end, and the above conditions will apply. Being mean, nasty, yelling (yes, you can yell via email) or otherwise unpleasant is considered grounds for termination of services. Refund will be based on work completed at the time of termination. Nice people only need apply. We reserve the right to terminate projects that become lengthy or burdensome.
- All blogs and websites are turn-key, changes or updates to the site are not included in fee. We do not provide technical support, should a functionality issue arise with your site you will want to contact your site host/domain provider for assistance. You may purchase additional monthly support package through AmyEdge.com for blog/website support.
- Technical support. You will be provided with the contact information of your site host if you experience any technical disruptions to your website. AmyEdge.com is not responsible for any lapse or disruption in your website or blog. Additionally, we are not available to add or update plugins or change other functionality once your site is complete.
- Revisions: 1 round of revisions (which is equal to one hour) after delivery of mockups is agreed upon, otherwise any additional rounds of revisions will be billed at the hourly rate of $120.
- Completion of deposit constitutes an automatic agreement to all terms.
- This information is subject to change or update as needed and does not represent any commitment on the part of AmyEdge.com in the future.