Are you ROCKING your business? And, now you are ready to step-up your game with a website?
Website in a Box could be just what you are looking for! It is a 6-page website with all the features you need to make your web-presence with a BANG!
Is this the right fit?
This is perfect for small businesses or mom entrepreneur looking for a website design at an affordable rate.
Here’s what other’s are saying:
AlexSchlorff.com – “I am so happy I chose to work with Amy to set up my website! Amy saved me so much time by setting up everything and doing the things I didn’t know how to do. She communicated with me on her progress and was super easy to work with! I was so happy she took the time to do a one on one call so that she could explain how I could run the website on my own, it was super helpful! She made my vision a reality and I can’t thank her enough!” – Alex Schlorff
MyCoachBritney.com – “Amy is amazing! She created my blog, showed me how to use my blog & has been there to answer every little question I have. She is so sweet & very easy to work with. She works so quickly too! My blog was complete within two weeks! I’m a beachbody coach & it was nice because she knows what us coaches do so explaining to her how I want my blog set up & the wording & such was truly a breeze. I can’t wait to work with her in the future once my coaches reach diamond so that Amy can create blogs for them. Thank you for everything!!” – Britney Henderson
Iamfree2b.com – “It was wonderful having Amy create my website! She is a tech guru and was able to take my idea and make it a reality. I really appreciate the time and care she put into making my dream a reality. She did a wonderful job and I am so thankful for her! I’ve gotten many compliments on my website, and it’s all because of Amy. Thank you!” – Melissa Rohlfs
Ready to stand out from the crowd?
- This service is for new self-hosted WP blogs and websites only or Squarespace websites
- Recorded tutorial to go over the details of your website
- 30-minute zoom call after website is complete for screen-sharing/ Q&A and additional training
- Installation of WordPress, your choice of several pre-designed WordPress design templates. Or, your preference of theme on SquareSpace.
- Installation of home page widgets and basic navigation menus per the theme design
- Installation of your logo and header based on theme (supplied by you)
- Installation of color-coordinated social media buttons linked to your accounts and up to 5 widgets (WordPress)
- Creation of 5 pages, and blog page set up (using content supplied by you)
- Customization of site colors based on theme
- 2 weeks of email support
Website Design Add-ons:
- Install Facebook retargeting pixel
- Email address setup using your domain and integrated with Gmail
- Blog page setup with posts
- Freebie/Optin/lead magnet design and integration
- Set up Google Analytics for your website
Monthly Maintenance and Management Package. We cover updates, backups, and up to one hour of edits and design updates per month.Need your blog posted, scheduled and SEO optimized? We can take care of that too! Monthly packages are customized to fit your needs.
- Websites are considered “turn-key” and no additional maintenance will be provided unless an additional blog/website support package is purchased.
- Turn-around time is 4-6 weeks once the content has been delivered
- Revisions: 1 round of revisions after delivery of mockups is agreed upon, otherwise any additional rounds of revisions will be billed at the current hourly rate
- You are responsible for all hosting and domain costs/purchasing
Let’s get started!
- Schedule a 30-minute discovery call where we will discuss your vision.
- Sign the contract and pay your deposit.
- Fill out the website questionnaire, provide all content and images.
- Yay! It’s time to get started! I will begin working on your website and you will receive weekly updates regarding the progress of your website.
- Initial mock-up of website delivered. Pay your final invoice (with the addition of any add-ons).
- Your new website will be completed within 4-6 weeks (of you providing the content). Once complete, you will receive a video tutorial of the back-end portion of your website, then we will schedule a 1:1 session to go over specifics of your new website and revisions.
The Legal Stuff: Read the Terms and Conditions