As a mom entrepreneur myself, I understand how overwhelming it can be to raise your babies and build a business.
Let’s get real: There is just not enough time in the day to balance all of those hats you are wearing. Some days a few things slip through the cracks, other days you barely check one task off your list.
You don’t have to go at it alone.
Are you spending too much time researching social media content, formatting and then scheduling?
Are you baffled at the lingo of your website when you try to update content or make tweaks?
Don’t waste your time.
Your time is valuable and it should be spent working in the parts of your business you love. Let us handle the rest.
Doesn’t that sound amazing?! Let’s chat!
Schedule a Discovery Call
Let Our team Handle These Tasks (and more) for You:
- Project Management
- Email Marketing (Preferred Platforms: Mailchimp, MailerLite, Aweber, Active Campaign)
- Landing page and Opt-in creation
- Social media management, strategy, and implementation
- Facebook and Instagram Ad Campaigns (30 or 90-day campaigns)
- Content Marketing/Editorial Calendar
- WordPress and Squarespace Support/Blogging and Design Updates
- Inbox and Database Management
- General Administrative Tasks
What’s the Investment?
Whether you need 10 hours or 30 + hours a month, or support on a project based period – I have your back! Not every business fits into a square box, review the retainer packages, hourly rates or request a customized quote for your business below.
Retainer packages allow us to be flexible with the services provided while working within a block of time. It also ensures that time is reserved to meet your needs.
This basic package of 10 hours allows for support in your business that does not exceed 10 hours per month and is invoiced on the first of each month. This package is for any business services you may need to move your business forward. Need to schedule your blog content or social media? Done! This package is best suited to get your to-do list implemented.
10 hours goes by quick – you may need additional hours! Retainer packages are available in other increments of 15, 20, 30 hours per month.
*Retainer packages do not include website design services.
Hourly Investment: $40 General/Tech Assistance & $60 Design/Website Support & A La Carte Services
Not sure you are ready for a monthly commitment of services? I offer buckets of hours to be purchased a la carte for those in-between projects and assistance. You pre-pay for allotted hours and then I get to work, then purchase another bucket of hours for a new project.
Get Social with a social media package. Let’s boost your visibility with a social media strategy and implementation. This package includes support for two social platforms, monthly strategy calls, content calendar, curated or created content to be posted on your account 4x per week, community management on your business pages and monthly analytic reports.
Don’t see exactly what you are looking for? Fully Customized packages can be created specifically for your business. Schedule a DISCOVERY call with me and we can discuss what would suit your business needs.
My services are perfect for you if:
- You are a mom entrepreneur and want to spend more time with you family and kids
- You have a business based on your passion yet find yourself spending more time on the “techie” areas
- You spend more time on the “ugh” tasks of your to-do list and need more time to focus on the areas you LOVE
- You are ready to work with a virtual partner to grow your business
We may not be the best match if:
- You value work more than memories
- You are not *fully* ready to hand over your to-do list
- You like to micromanage
- You want an “on-call” personal assistant
HERE IS HOW TO GET STARTED:
Step 1. Schedule a complimentary DISCOVERY call. You can do that below.
Step 2. Fill out the questionnaire after scheduling your discovery call. I like to know a bit about you and what you’d like to get out of our virtual partnership.
Step 3. At the scheduled time of your consult, we’ll consult via Zoom! We’ll use the opportunity to make sure we’re the perfect fit before we move forward.
Step 4. Then we’ll get started! If you decide to work with me, I’ll send you the exact steps to move forward. If you decide not to work with me or if we aren’t a perfect fit, I’m happy to share other resources to help you get what you need.
Have questions? Email me.